geronimo-user mailing list archives

From lucian <luc...@dudeinthemirror.com>
Subject Re: PrefixedQName incompatible with javax.xml.soap.SOAPHeaderElement
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 23:19:47 GMT
Hi , here's a very interesting fact :
I tried changing the libraries loaded, as follows
(using Sun JSAS instead, and Sun jre 1.5) :

appserv-ws.jar - C:\Sun\AppServer\lib
j2ee.jar - C:\Sun\AppServer\lib
javaee.jar - C:\Sun\AppServer\lib
JRE System Library [jre1.5.0_08]

and I'm getting a suspiciously similar exception at the exact
same line :

com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.name.NameImpl incompatible with
javax.xml.soap.SOAPHeaderElement
	at com.ebay.dw.triton.MessageReader.displayAttributes(MessageReader.java:128)
	at com.ebay.dw.triton.MessageReader.unmarshallMessage(MessageReader.java:106)
	at com.ebay.dw.triton.MessageReader.main(MessageReader.java:156)

(I realize this does not belong to this mailing list anymore,
but I thought you guys might find this interesting)