geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Valves in Geronimo
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2006 08:07:26 GMT
Hello,

You need to connect this SecondValve to the FirstValve using a reference
named "NextValve" in the FirstValve.  The xml you need to add will look like
the following:

    <module name="geronimo/tomcat/1.1/car">
    <gbean name="FirstValve">
       <reference name="NextValve">
                <name>SecondValve</name>
        </reference>
      </gbean>
    </module>

Some of the string literals may be different depending on the version of G
you are using etc.

Thanks,
Vamsi