geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sreepriya ramakrishnan <sreepriya_ramakrish...@yahoo.com>
Subject Custom Login Modules
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 20:29:40 GMT
Hi all,

I have written a Custom Login module and tried to
create my own realm in Geronimo V 1.0 with Tomcat.

Then I deployed my war file which has a Servlet
Filter. I have coded so that I can invoke the Login
Module from the Servlet Filter.

eg. logincontext lc = new
logincontext("myrealmname',subject,mycallbackhandler);

lc.login();

Now at the point when the login module is invoked I
get this exception.

Login failed:
javax.security.auth.login.LoginException:
org.apache.geronimo.comm
on.GeronimoSecurityException: Unable to instantiate
login module

Can some one please point out where I am going wrong?

Thanks,
Priya