geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sreepriya ramakrishnan <sreepriya_ramakrish...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo and LDAP
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:08:14 GMT
We are using version 1.0  and I am trying to follow
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC10/ldap-realm.html

but when I try to deploy the realm I get:
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException:
Could not load class or
g.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.LoginModuleGBean

Can you let me know what I am doing wrong

Appreciate your help

Thanks,
priya