geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sreepriya ramakrishnan <sreepriya_ramakrish...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Help with JAAS and Geronimo
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 15:22:46 GMT
The JAAS login module should connect to LDAP and
collect the Users details like lastname.phone number,
fax number , and other details and this should be made
available to the application. Also, in cases of errors
or exceptions in JAAS authentication, the User should
be forwarded to a Login JSP page. So I was thinking
that if I am able to call a module in the
Servletfilter, then I should be able to forward the
User to other pages when needed and also put the user
details in session as a Servlet Filter has access to
httpServletRequest.

Please let me know how to achieve this in Geronimo and
what is the concept of realms here.

Thanks,
Priya

--- Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu>