geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sreepriya ramakrishnan <sreepriya_ramakrish...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Help with JAAS and Geronimo
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 15:03:28 GMT
Hi,

These are the requirements:

The application should use a HTTP Basic authentication
with JAAS for authentication user and collecting user
details.

In all examples related to JAAS, I see that they use a
Servlet Filter which uses a LoginContext to invoke the
JAAS loginModule and then they populate the User
Details in the Subject.They then use the same
logincontext to retrieve the User details from the
Subject.
Doing it this way will enable me to populate the
userdetails in session so that it is available to the
application.

I am not sure how to achieve this with Geronimo.

Thanks,
Priya

--- Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu>