geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Web Service Sample Application
Date Sat, 23 Sep 2006 18:24:11 GMT
On 9/22/06, Lasantha Ranaweera <lasantha@opensource.lk> wrote:

> I saw there is an empty sample application under web services section in
> Geronimo user guide. Does anybody working on that? I would like to
> contribute on that.

Once you've decided you'd go for it, could you please add your name to
the section so it's clear you're working on it? Or better yet, create
a jira issue and assign it to you. This way when we cut a release and
create RELEASE NOTES it will be noted. People will surely appreciate
it, i.e. your example and the way it's announced ;-)

BTW, please don't cross-post dev and user. It's an issue for the user
mailing list (but I must admit I would not have picked it up so early
if it'd been sent to user ;-))

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski