geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "mahu2425" <mahu2...@lycos.de>
Subject Can not deploy EAR in Geronimo 1.1.1
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hi there,

I'm trying to migrate an application from Geronimo 1.0 to Geronimo 1.1.1 (Jetty version),
but I fail deploying the ear file.

My application consists of a single stateless session bean, that serves as a webservice. The
resulting jar file (with the ejb) is packaged in a ear file.

I updated the deployment plans openejb-jar.xml and geronimo-application.xml using the update
tool and tried to deploy my application.

Unfortunally I always receive the following error:

Unable to resolve reference "WebServiceContainer" in gbean default/MyEAR_MyEAR/1-default/car?EJBModule=MyEJB.jar,J2EEApplication=default/MyEAR_MyEAR/1-default/car,StatelessSessionBean=PDFCreator,j2eeType=WSLink,name=PDFCreator
to a gbean matching the pattern [?name=JettyWebContainer#]
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to resolve reference "WebServiceContainer"
in gbean default/MyEAR_MyEAR/1-default/car?EJBModule=MyEJB.jar,J2EEApplication=default/MyEAR_MyEAR/1-default/car,StatelessSessionBean=PDFCreator,j2eeType=WSLink,name=PDFCreator
to a gbean matching the pattern [?name=JettyWebContainer#]
	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.getConfigurationData(DeploymentContext.java:376)
	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:305)
	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:124)
	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.invoke(<generated>)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:852)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239)
	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doDeploy(AbstractDeployCommand.java:106)
	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.DistributeCommand.run(DistributeCommand.java:60)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Did I maybe forget to convert anything?

Best regards,

Markus

Schnell und einfach ohne Anschlusswechsel zur Lycos DSL Flatrate wechseln und 3 Monate kostenlos
ab effektiven 5,21 EUR pro Monat im ersten Jahr surfen.
http://www.lycos.de/startseite/online/dsl/index.html?prod=DSL&trackingID=email_footertxt