geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Achim We├čling <achim.wessl...@gt-net.de>
Subject Logging of WebApps in seperate files
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 07:26:28 GMT
Hallo,

I want to put the logging-information of my webapps in seperate files.
In the past I achived this by using the following log4j configuration:

log4j.appender.logFile.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.logFile.layout.ConversionPattern=%5p [%t] (%F:%L) - %m%n
log4j.appender.logFile=org.apache.log4j.DailyRollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.logFile.File=/opt/geronimo/var/log/AlkService.log
log4j.appender.logFile.DatePattern='.'dd-MM-yyyy
log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG, logFile

But under geronimo this doesn't work. All logging goes to
'geronimo.out'. Any help would be nice ;-)

Achim