geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Rik" <...@fundum.net>
Subject RE: Tomcat Valves in Geronimo
Date Sat, 23 Sep 2006 22:05:41 GMT
Hello All,

I've been quite impressed with certain features of Geronimo, notably the
pleasant, simple admin console and the speed of installing and restarting
applications. However I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to configure
the version of Tomcat embedded in the release.

I have been trying to configure tomcat valves; the JDBCAccessLogValve and
RemoteAddrValve. I found some examples on the IBM website and in the
geronimo documentation, but couldn't get them to work.

Embarrassingly I've not been successful trying to compile the sources from
the trunk either, which keeps compaining about missing resources. I'm pretty
sure I've followed the directions in the documentation.

Is there someone who has the time to walk this newbie through the
configuration and building process?

Thanks,

Rick