Hi,

I am using WebSphere Community Edition 1.0.1.2, what would the syntax look like here?

Thanks and regards,

- Vimalan

The intention in g 1.1.1 is that if A is a dependency of B then an
ejb-link in B will find the appropriately named ejb in A.  This is
only likely to work if all ejbs have different names so you don't
need the moduleLocation#ejbname syntax.

I think I tested this, but it could still be broken despite my best
recollections.

thanks
david jencks