"The application was successfully deployed.
The application was successfully started"

Yay!

I moved my jars from APP-INF/lib to the root and everything is happy now.
I'm new to EAR construction and somehow got the misconception that APP-INF/lib was THE place to put library jars.

Thanks for all the help;

--
Jimmy Wan
Senior Technical Lead

The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this email for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of its content to any other person.