From: "Vamsavardhana Reddy" < c1vamsi1c@gmail.com>
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 15:28:20 +0530
Subject: Re: Role-based security question

adding another servlet-mapping with /secure/start helps.

changing  the url-pattern to /secure/* in the security-constraint does not help.

On 8/7/06, sto@entimo.de < sto@entimo.de> wrote:

I forget to also mention the change of the Gernimo deployment plan that I have applied:

            <role role-name="administrator">
                <principal name="administrator" designated-run-as="true"
                <principal name="root"

Best regards,