Hi there,

Has anyone been able to running jar or ear from within eclipse using the devtools 1.1?

I have a MDB sample (from confluence) and I managed to get it running using devtools 1.0 within eclipse.  However, when I import my jar file in, the openejb-jar.xml cannot be read by the Geronimo application deployment plan editor.    In the past experience, this is a pre-requisite before I can deploy anything to Geronimo server in Eclipse.

I also tried to create a dummy EJB project and the default openejb-jar.xml cannot be opened by the Geronimo application deployment plan editor either.  Similar prob with the EAR project.

I am wondering if this is a known limitation of the 1.1 version of devtools project?   Seems I can only get war project running...

Thanks, Lin