geronimo-user mailing list archives

From j...@21technologies.com
Subject RE: Deployment Question for Geronimo 1.1
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 19:34:36 GMT
Oops! Thanks. I just went through some directory structuring and broke my
maven project.xml files without realizing it.

--
Jimmy Wan
Senior Technical Lead

may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy
this message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender
immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this email for any
purpose, nor disclose all or any part of its content to any other person.

"Dale de los Reyes" <dreyes4@hotmail.com>
08/22/2006 12:34
Please respond to
user@geronimo.apache.org

user@geronimo.apache.org
cc

Subject
RE: Deployment Question for Geronimo 1.1

Hello Jimmy,

At first glance, your .ear file seems to be missing the
geronimo-application.xml plan. I'm pretty sure you'll need this to declare

your application to Geronimo. As for the EJBs, those will need descriptor
files too (both ejb-jar.xml and openejb-jar.xml).

The user manual for Geronimo 1.1 now has example code available. The link
below is for the Bank demo.

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/ejb-sample-application.html

Regards,
Dale