geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: migrate from 1.0 eclipse plugin to 1.1 eclipse plugin
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 12:07:54 GMT

On Aug 6, 2006, at 11:13 PM, Lin Sun wrote:

> Thanks for the reply.  Were you updating from Eclipse 3.1.2, WTP
> 1.0.1 with
> AG 1.0 plugins?  Or were you updating from Eclipse 3.2, WTP 1.5
> with AG 1.0
> plugins?

I was updating from 3.2/1.5/G1.0 to 3.2/1.5/G1.1 but it shouldn't
matter, each of them updates independently.

> I am using the first scenario. From the progress info, it seems only
> updating to WTP 1.0 maitenance level (for example 1.0.3).

Did you make sure you're pointing to the new Callisto site? See the
Eclipse home page for more information.

> I'll read me on eclipse doc to see if it is possible to update WTP
> WTP 1.5 from update manager. but if you have any insight info let
> me know.

Yes this is possible.  Like mentioned above my guess is that you're
not pointing to the correct update site.

> Thanks!  Lin

-sachin