geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Bob Dushok <bdus...@mac.com>
Subject Absolute paths within includes
Date Sun, 27 Aug 2006 20:06:44 GMT
I'm attempting to include content using the <jsp:include> tag.  I'm
the following code within a JSP:

<jsp:include page="/includes/header.html"/>

When the page is loaded, the message "The requested resource (/staff/
includes/header.html) is not available" appears.  I'm specifying an
absolute path, but Geronimo appears to be treating it as a relative
path (my app contains <context-root>/staff</context-root> in geronimo-
web.xml).

I tried something similar using JSTL:

<%@taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core" prefix="c"%>
<c:import url="/includes/header.html" />

Again, "The requested resource (/staff/includes/header.html) is not
available" appears when the page is loaded.

I've used similar code within Tomcat without any problems.  I'm new
to Geronimo.  is there something I missed in the config?  Do I need
to enable absolute path usage?

Thanks,
Bob