geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Geronimo instances on the same server
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 03:19:54 GMT
Hi John,

Indeed, you specify a module ID in geronimo-web.xml (if you are
working on a Web app). You need to use the following construct:

     <environment>
         <moduleId>
             <groupId>whatEverMakeSenseToYou</groupId>
             <artifactId>whatEverMakeSenseToYou</artifactId>
             <version>DeveloperA-Version</version>
             <type>war</type>
         </moduleId>
     </environment>

Each developer needs to have their own copy of geronimo-web.xml with
a distinct module ID.

Thanks,
Gianny