geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Dale de los Reyes" <drey...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Deployment Question for Geronimo 1.1
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:30:08 GMT
Hello Jimmy,

At first glance, your .ear file seems to be missing the
geronimo-application.xml plan. I'm pretty sure you'll need this to declare
your application to Geronimo. As for the EJBs, those will need descriptor
files too (both ejb-jar.xml and openejb-jar.xml).

The user manual for Geronimo 1.1 now has example code available. The link
below is for the Bank demo.

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/ejb-sample-application.html

Regards,
Dale