geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Unger, Milan" <Milan.Un...@siemens.com>
Subject container-transaction attributes per method
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 10:35:44 GMT
Hallo,

I have problem to define transaction attributes per session bean methods in geronimo 1.1.

I set the transaction attributes (Style 1) for all methods to "Supports" and then set Style
2 attributes for some methods to "Required" (see below). Anyway, when calling that methods,
there is no transaction associated with the method call, so I get "CMR field Set must be used
in same transaction ... " exception -- the called CMP entity bean has "Required" transaction
attributes.

Do you know a reason what is wrong?

Regards, Milan.

<container-transaction>
            <method>
                <ejb-name>ProductFacadeBean</ejb-name>
                <method-name>storeProduct</method-name>
            </method>
            <trans-attribute>Required</trans-attribute>
        </container-transaction>
        <container-transaction>
            <method>
                <ejb-name>ProductFacadeBean</ejb-name>
                <method-name>storeLink</method-name>
            </method>
            <trans-attribute>Required</trans-attribute>
        </container-transaction>
        <container-transaction>
            <method>
                <ejb-name>ProductFacadeBean</ejb-name>
                <method-name>storeLinkWithProduct</method-name>
            </method>
            <trans-attribute>Required</trans-attribute>
        </container-transaction>
        <container-transaction>
            <method>
                <ejb-name>ProductFacadeBean</ejb-name>
                <method-name>*</method-name>
            </method>
            <trans-attribute>Supports</trans-attribute>
        </container-transaction>