geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Sunny Saxena" <Sunny_Sax...@infosys.com>
Subject Unable to locate Datasource
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:50:23 GMT

We have an EAR which contains a connector module and an EJB. This worked
fine in 1.0. Now while migrating to 1.1, we put the geronimo-ra.xml file
in the connectow META-INF to configure the data pool. But when we deploy
the EJB now, we get the follwoing error:

Geronimo Application Server started
Deployer operation failed: Unable to resolve resource reference
'orcl_ds' (Could not auto-map to resource
.  Try adding a resource-ref mapping to your Geronimo deployment plan.)
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to resolve
resource reference 'orcl_ds' (Could not
 auto-map to resource.  Try adding a resource-ref mapping to your
Geronimo deployment plan.)

where 'orcl_ds' is the name of the data source. we have entries both in
the openejb-jar.xml and ejb-jar.xml, which worked in 1.0.

Thanks and Regards,
Sunny Saxena
SOA and Web Services CoE| SETLabs | Hyderabad
Phone: [deleted] |Ext: 48444
"...smile, and the world will smile with you"

e-mail system.