geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use a different repo.
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 20:27:32 GMT
This Mojo shouldn't be used and will be removing it in trunk.  I just
changed the installable runtime extension point in wtp (available in
1.5.1 builds).  So you now no longer have to wrap the entire runtime
binary inside a plugin.  And you installable runtime feature would
simply contain a single data entry instead of the plugin entry.  Then
in your update site (site.xml) you map the data entry to whatever url
your runtime is located at.

See the installableRuntime extension point defintion in WTP 1.5.1
driver for an example.

On Aug 3, 2006, at 3:22 PM, Lin Sun wrote:

> Hi Sachin,
>

> I’d like to use my own repo (siteRoot below) to get the server image.
>

> * @goal getg
>
>  */
>
> public class GetGMojo extends AbstractMojo {
>

>              /**
>
>               * @parameter expression="http://www.apache.org/dist/
> geronimo"
>
>               */
>
>              private URL siteRoot;
>

> Is there a better way to do it other than update the value of
> expression in GetGMojo.java?
>

> Thanks, Lin

-sachin