geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use a different repo.
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 19:58:26 GMT
I don't think quite understanding the change. Please read the
documentation in the eclipse help on creating update sites and
specifically the section about using data entries.  This will give u
a better understanding.  But in short you don't put the zip file
anywhere locally.  The whole point of the change is so that the
distribution does not have to be bundled and you can provide data
entries inside your feature which are then mapped directly to a
location on the update site.

-sachin