geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Unable to locate Datasource
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:58:09 GMT
Can you post your geronimo-ra.xml, ejb-jar.xml, and openejb-jar.xml?

Thanks,
      Aaron

On 8/22/06, Sunny Saxena <Sunny_Saxena@infosys.com> wrote:

> We have an EAR which contains a connector module and an EJB. This worked fine in 1.0.
Now while migrating to 1.1, we put the geronimo-ra.xml file in the connectow META-INF to configure
the data pool. But when we deploy the EJB now, we get the follwoing error:

> Geronimo Application Server started
> Deployer operation failed: Unable to resolve resource reference 'orcl_ds' (Could not
auto-map to resource
> .  Try adding a resource-ref mapping to your Geronimo deployment plan.)
> org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to resolve resource reference
'orcl_ds' (Could not
>  auto-map to resource.  Try adding a resource-ref mapping to your Geronimo deployment
plan.)

> where 'orcl_ds' is the name of the data source. we have entries both in the openejb-jar.xml
and ejb-jar.xml, which worked in 1.0.

> Thanks and Regards,
> Sunny Saxena
> SOA and Web Services CoE| SETLabs | Hyderabad
> Phone: [deleted] |Ext: 48444
> "...smile, and the world will smile with you"

>  This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the
use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute
this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail
e-mail system.