geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Hi , JMS Portlet doesn't show external RAR files to select
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:49:32 GMT
Actually, I have to contradict Kanchana -- you don't want to "deploy"
the RAR at this stage.  The better way to go is to use the "Common
Libs" screen in the console to install the RAR into the repository.

I'm assuming that we're talking about Geronimo 1.1 here.

The original problem was probably caused by the file not having the
correct path and name in the repository.  If you use the Common Libs
screen, it will take care of that for you.  For an example of how to
do that, see:

http://chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/geronimo-1.1/cfg-core-repository.html

For more about the group/artifact/version/type naming scheme, see:

http://chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/geronimo-1.1/elements.html#elements-high-level

Once you have installed the RAR into the repository, you should be
able to see it from the JMS resources screen.

Thanks,
     Aaron