geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: openJMS integration
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 15:10:46 GMT
On 8/4/06, Philipp Noggler <philipp.noggler@inode.at> wrote:
> I'm using that .rar from that url:
> http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Integrating+A+Third+Party+JMS+Provider?showComments=false

I have to warn you the RAR on that page should be used for experiments
only.  It is simply an attachment to a Wiki page, it is not
distributed by the Geronimo project.  We do not have the source code,
the syntax and examples are all outdated, it most likely lacks
security and transaction integration with Geronimo, the RAR includes a
Geronimo plan that almost certainly will not work for you, the listed
copyright and license are invalid, etc., etc., etc.

If you'd like to get this working for any non-trivial case, please see
if OpenJMS distributes a J2EE Connector RAR that you can use.

Thanks,
     Aaron