geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: openJMS integration
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 11:44:45 GMT
On 8/4/06, Philipp Noggler <philipp.noggler@inode.at> wrote:
> I would prefer doing it that way with the server running outside of
> geronimo. but I'm not sure if there is a J2EE connector already
> installed on my geronimo. If not, where can I get that for openJMS? or
> is a connector that .jar that you provided within the externaljms.rar
> archive?

The only JMS provider we include with Geronimo is ActiveMQ.  So you'll
have to see if OpenJMS provides a J2EE Connector (or RAR).  You don't
need a Geronimo-specific one, but an OpenJMS-specific one.  If you can
find the J2EE Connector RAR from OpenJMS, you should install it into
Geronimo using the "Common Libs" screen in the console, then go to the
JMS Resources screen an select to create a JMS Resource Group "for
another JMS provider" and select the OpenJMS RAR from the list it
gives you and take it from there.

Thanks,
     Aaron