geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <>
Subject Re: openJMS integration
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 11:31:51 GMT
If there is a J2EE Connector for OpenJMS, we should be able to help
you set this up.  The easiest way would be if you run an OpenJMS
server outside of Geronimo, and Geronimo just talks to it, rather than
if you run the OpenJMS server within Geronimo.

If you want to run the OpenJMS server inside Geronimo, or there is no
J2EE Connector for OpenJMS, then I think someone's going to need to
write a fair amount of code to make it happen.

On 8/4/06, Philipp Noggler <> wrote:
> Hello!
> Is there a possibility to integrate openJMS into geronimo?I've already
> written an application with openJMS support but it does not work because
> openJMS and geronimo both use port 1099. I already searched the internet
> but didn't find something useful! I didn't understand the example on
> Can anyone help me please? I'm using geronimo 1.1 and openJMS 0.7.7-alpha3!
> greetings phil

View raw message