geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Bob Dushok <bdus...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Absolute paths within includes
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 21:38:33 GMT
Paul,
	I'm using the version which embeds Tomcat.

	I'm going to have to check my Tomcat config on my other box.  I
might have done something in server.xml to permit absolute addressing
within includes.

	I'll probably just add my include directory into my application
wars.  There are only five apps which need access to the include
folder, the small amount of code duplication shouldn't be a problem.

	Thanks for the reply.

	Bob