geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Kanchana Welagedara" <kancha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v1.2 documentation
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:49:27 GMT
Hi Richard

Thank you very much for your Feed Back..Considering your idea of
documenting the "xml schema across all the schema" is not that much
clear to me.Are you referring to add Expand/Collaps butting to show
technical content if user needs only or someting?Please give an
example if possible.

Regards
Kanchana