geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Kanchana Welagedara" <kancha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hi , JMS Portlet doesn't show external RAR files to select
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:54:27 GMT
Hi

Go to geronimo web console and click on deploy new > browse to the rar
file and installed it.Then if it's successfully deployed it will
notify you.They deployed resource can see in the
geronimo-home/reporsitory following the following folderstructure
<groupId><artifactId><version><type>(You don't have to manually copy
it )

Thanks