geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Bob Dushok <bdus...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Absolute paths within includes
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 21:36:22 GMT
Dirk,
	Thanks for the reply.

	Your suggestion for placing the /include directory in each of my
wars is the workaround I'll probably use.

	I'm currently using absolute includes in another app running on a
Tomcat server without a problem.  I'm not sure if I've modified
anything in the Tomcat config to allow this, it has been a long time
since I configured that server.  We're running a closed shop with
only a few IT employees having access to deploy to our boxes.
Security isn't really a concern with our limited number of potential
people with the ability to deploy code.

	Thanks again for the reply.

	Bob