geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Refering an EJB deployed in another EAR
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 00:41:45 GMT
The intention in g 1.1.1 is that if A is a dependency of B then an
ejb-link in B will find the appropriately named ejb in A.  This is
only likely to work if all ejbs have different names so you don't
need the moduleLocation#ejbname syntax.

I think I tested this, but it could still be broken despite my best
recollections.

thanks
david jencks