geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "F. Kleinpaul" <fkleinp...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo 1.1 failed when startup
Date Sun, 20 Aug 2006 18:59:21 GMT
Hello

I downloaded geronimo 1.1 using jdk 1.5, but it crashes when I try to
startup. I'm using Mandriva 2006 linux version. How can I solve it? I
attached  my geronimo's directory.

Thanks

FKleinpaul

[root@andrea geronimo-1.1]# ./bin/geronimo.sh run
Using GERONIMO_BASE:   /home/andrea/Download/geronimo-1.1
Using GERONIMO_HOME:   /home/andrea/Download/geronimo-1.1
Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: /home/andrea/Download/geronimo-1.1/var/temp
Using JRE_HOME:        /home/andrea/jdk1.5.0_06/

70%  25s Startup failed
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException: start of
geronimo/sharedlib/1.1/car failed
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration
(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:529)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration
(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:493)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager$$FastClassByCGLIB$$ce77a924.invoke
(<generated>)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(
FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(
GBeanOperation.java:122)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(
GBeanInstance.java:817)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(
RawInvoker.java:57)
        at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(
RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
        at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept
(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.EditableConfigurationManager$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$71a0273f.startConfiguration
(<generated>)
        at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.doStartup(Daemon.java:297)
        at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.<init>(Daemon.java:74)
        at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.main(Daemon.java:377)
Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException: Unknown
start exception
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans
(ConfigurationUtil.java:440)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(
KernelConfigurationManager.java:187)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration
(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:512)
        ... 13 more
Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException:
Configuration geronimo/sharedlib/1.1/car failed to start due to the
following reasons:
  The service
ServiceModule=geronimo/sharedlib/1.1/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=SharedLib did
not start for an unknown reason

        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans
(ConfigurationUtil.java:403)
        ... 15 more
Server shutdown begun              tartup failed
Server shutdown completed