geronimo-user mailing list archives

From raxpl <ra...@ANGLESEY.GOV.UK>
Subject Re: Geronimo v1.2 documentation
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:20:15 GMT

a hyperlinked listing of config. xml tags (properties) and the possible
values and what they achieve...for things like geronimo-web.xml (ideally
kept up to date as a core bit of documentation)
- well this is asking for a lot but i work a lot on Adobe Flex and i got
that out of the box (but it's expensive so they can afford documentation
teams)
But that's the big challenge when you've got all the simple tutorial apps
etc. working...how do i get to grips with rest of the behemoth !

Hernan Cunico wrote:

> Hi All,
> I would like to initiate a thread for discussing the topics to cover in
> the Geronimo v1.2 documentation.
>
> The idea is to build a prioritized list and then derive it into a TOC.
>
> What would you guys like to see in the Geronimo v1.2 doc?
>
> Cheers!
> Hernan

Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at Nabble.com.