geronimo-user mailing list archives

From avin98 <avi...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to refer to an external resource from web.xml
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 23:01:30 GMT

Hi,

I have my EJB container running in a different box, from my web-app. I need
to refer to the JMS resources running along with the EJB container, in my
web-app.

I need to know how this can be achieved ?

When they are deployed on the same box, I refer to them as:

<resource-ref>
        <description>jms broker</description>
        <res-ref-name>ActiveMqQueueConnectionFactory</res-ref-name>
        <res-type>javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory</res-type>
        <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
    </resource-ref>
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at Nabble.com.