geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Aisinzon" <aaisin...@guidewire.com>
Subject RE: Questions about Geronimo capabilities
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 17:14:39 GMT
Kanchana

I thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately, I have not had conclusive information from the
information you pointed me to:

*        I have not been able to conclude from the general Geronimo doc
if different applications run within the same JVM or not. I was hoping
that someone who would have played with several applications with
Geronimo and Tomcat could tell me firsthand about this.

*        You are referring to hot deployment which is different from the
cluster automated deployment I was talking about. My use case is the
following: if an application is clustered and deployed to n Geronimo
nodes, I wonder if there is a feature that will allow that application
to be deployed "centrally" from one node rather than being deployed
separately on each node (aka n times).

Thanks in advance for the additional piece of information you can find.

Regards

Alex Aisinzon