geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Aisinzon" <aaisin...@guidewire.com>
Subject Questions about Geronimo capabilities
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 00:52:36 GMT
My company heavily uses Tomcat as a Servlet container for its
applications.Tomcat has some shortcomings that Geronimo may address.

I have tried to find answers to the following questions with no success.

I resort to the mailing list to get some answers:

*	Running several applications within Geronimo (with Tomcat): When
we run several applications within Geronimo (with Tomcat as servlet
engine), do all applications run in the same jvm or in separate ones. I
am interested in the latter, as it provides a better separation between
applications.
*	Deployment to a cluster: does Geronimo provide a capacity to
automatically deploy (or redeploy) the same application to several nodes
in a cluster.

Thanks in advance for providing some answers.

Alex Aisinzon