geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with the email sending
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:13:25 GMT
Constantino Jacob wrote:

What version of Geronimo are you using?  The javamail support was
improved significantly in the 1.1 release.

Try adding

   emailProperties.put("mail.debug", "true");

which will dump out the session conversation so I can see what has
actually happened.  The debug output will be most useful if you're using
Geronimo 1.1.

Rick