geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Geronimo 1.1 failed when startup
Date Sun, 20 Aug 2006 19:33:05 GMT
This problem is caused by some missing directories that are expected to
be present even if the sharelib capability isn't being used.  The
directories are included in the image(s) but depending upon the utility
used to unpack the tar or zip they may not be created in the file system.

To resolve this problem you can manually create the following 2 directories.

<geronimo-base>/var/shared/lib
<geronimo-base>/var/shared/classes

HTH,
Joe