geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Philipp Noggler <philipp.nogg...@inode.at>
Subject Re: openJMS integration
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 15:03:11 GMT
Krishnakumar B schrieb:
> hi Philipp,
>
> U need to comment out dependencies for mq and have only dependencies
> for openJMS in RA plan.

> Ensure these jars are present in geronimo repository.
>
> Regards
> Krishnakumar
>

> On 8/4/06, Philipp Noggler <philipp.noggler@inode.at> wrote:
>> Krishnakumar B schrieb:
>> > Hi Philipp,
>> >
>> > Which version of geronimo are you trying to deploy the RA? If its 1.1
>> > then u need to update the plans in the sample posted on Confluence.
>> > The sample works for 1.0 and in 1.1 there is a change in deployment
>> > plans.
>> >
>> > U can check how ActiveMQ another JMS provider is bundled with Geronimo
>> > to get an idea of how its integrated.
>> >
>> > Regards
>> > Krishnakumar

>> will
>> connectivity to

>> example on
>> >> >>

>> http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Integrating+A+Third+Party+JMS+Provider?showComments=false

>> Adapter, but
>> have
>> thanks

>> hmm, tried to redeploy that jar file on geronimo 1.0 by entering
>> C:\Programme\geronimo-1.0\bin>java -jar deployer.jar deploy
>> D:\download\externaljms-1.0.rar
>> but an error occured:
>> Error: unable to distribute externaljms-1.0.rar:
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException:
>> uri jms/com.ibm.mqjms/1.0 not found on repository
>>
>> seems like there is a jar missing or something
>>
>> can the rar be deployed within the geronimo browser window or do I have
>> to deploy that via shell?
>>
>> regards, phil

I'm sorry, but I didn't get the package structure...does it have to be
like
<geronimo_home>\geronimo-1.0\repository\openjms-common\0.7.7\openjms-common-0.7.7-alpha-3.jar
or just drop the jars under <geronimo_home>\geronimo-1.0\repository ? i
tried to copy the jars by installing them through common libs feature in
geronimo webbrowser, and the there was a folder created "lib", tried to
rename them or something but he didn't find them...hmmm

thanks for help!