geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Philipp Noggler <philipp.nogg...@inode.at>
Subject Re: openJMS integration
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 12:31:10 GMT
Krishnakumar B schrieb:
> Hi Philipp,
>
> Which version of geronimo are you trying to deploy the RA? If its 1.1
> then u need to update the plans in the sample posted on Confluence.
> The sample works for 1.0 and in 1.1 there is a change in deployment
> plans.
>
> U can check how ActiveMQ another JMS provider is bundled with Geronimo
> to get an idea of how its integrated.
>
> Regards
> Krishnakumar
>

> On 8/4/06, Philipp Noggler <philipp.noggler@inode.at> wrote:
>> Krishnakumar B schrieb:
>> > hi Philipp,
>> >
>> > Can u provide more details? What kind of integration u want? U can
>> > integrate OpenJMS as a JMS provider using Resource Adapter. This will
>> > ensure ur J2EE applications have outbound and inbound connectivity to
>> > Queue's or Topics in OpenJMS.
>> >
>> > Regards
>> > Krishnakumar

>> already
>> because
>> internet
>> >>
>> http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Integrating+A+Third+Party+JMS+Provider?showComments=false

>> Hello
>>
>> thank you for your reply! I tried to deploy such a Resource Adapter, but
>> it did not work...I don't know why! maybe I didn't understand that
>> example on integrating an openJMS server into geronimo. what do I have
>> to do if I want to get an openJMS server running with geronimo? thanks
>> for your help, I appreciate that!
>>
>> kind regards, phil

hmm, tried to redeploy that jar file on geronimo 1.0 by entering
C:\Programme\geronimo-1.0\bin>java -jar deployer.jar deploy
D:\download\externaljms-1.0.rar
but an error occured:
Error: unable to distribute externaljms-1.0.rar:
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException:
uri jms/com.ibm.mqjms/1.0 not found on repository

seems like there is a jar missing or something

can the rar be deployed within the geronimo browser window or do I have
to deploy that via shell?

regards, phil