geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Philipp Noggler <>
Subject Re: openJMS integration
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 12:05:24 GMT
Aaron Mulder schrieb:
> On 8/4/06, Philipp Noggler <> wrote:
>> I would prefer doing it that way with the server running outside of
>> geronimo. but I'm not sure if there is a J2EE connector already
>> installed on my geronimo. If not, where can I get that for openJMS? or
>> is a connector that .jar that you provided within the externaljms.rar
>> archive?
> The only JMS provider we include with Geronimo is ActiveMQ.  So you'll
> have to see if OpenJMS provides a J2EE Connector (or RAR).  You don't
> need a Geronimo-specific one, but an OpenJMS-specific one.  If you can
> find the J2EE Connector RAR from OpenJMS, you should install it into
> Geronimo using the "Common Libs" screen in the console, then go to the
> JMS Resources screen an select to create a JMS Resource Group "for
> another JMS provider" and select the OpenJMS RAR from the list it
> gives you and take it from there.
> Thanks,
>     Aaron
Ok, the rar appears now, but when I enter all the necessary options when
creating a new * JMS Resource Group *there is nothing created, there is
also no deployment plan available after entering all the fields!
geronimo runs on, maybe you can help me
integrating that!
my connection details are listed below:

name = ConnectionFactory

it would be a big help for me if you could show me how to deploy that so
I can use openJMS from outside! thank you very much for your kind help!
I appreciate that a lot!

regards, phil

View raw message