geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Philipp Noggler <philipp.nogg...@inode.at>
Subject Re: openJMS integration
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 11:36:40 GMT
Krishnakumar B schrieb:
> hi Philipp,
>
> Can u provide more details? What kind of integration u want? U can
> integrate OpenJMS as a JMS provider using Resource Adapter. This will
> ensure ur J2EE applications have outbound and inbound connectivity to
> Queue's or Topics in OpenJMS.
>
> Regards
> Krishnakumar
>
> On 8/4/06, Philipp Noggler <philipp.noggler@inode.at> wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> Is there a possibility to integrate openJMS into geronimo?I've already
>> written an application with openJMS support but it does not work because
>> openJMS and geronimo both use port 1099. I already searched the internet
>> but didn't find something useful! I didn't understand the example on
>> http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Integrating+A+Third+Party+JMS+Provider?showComments=false

>> Can anyone help me please? I'm using geronimo 1.1 and openJMS
>> 0.7.7-alpha3!
>> greetings phil

Hello

thank you for your reply! I tried to deploy such a Resource Adapter, but
it did not work...I don't know why! maybe I didn't understand that
example on integrating an openJMS server into geronimo. what do I have
to do if I want to get an openJMS server running with geronimo? thanks
for your help, I appreciate that!

kind regards, phil