geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Krishnakumar B" <www....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hi , JMS Portlet doesn't show external RAR files to select
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 06:29:58 GMT
hi Aaron,

I have some doubts related to the usage of creating a new JMS Resource
Group after adding the RAR to repository.

If the RAR contains a geronimo-ra.xml then the deployment plan does
not seem to be correct. Snippet from deployment plan. ( 2 environment
entries )
<connector xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.1">
    <environment>
        <moduleId>
            <groupId>test</groupId>
            <artifactId>jms.rar</artifactId>
            <version>1.0</version>
        </moduleId>
        <dependencies>
    </environment>
    <dep:environment
xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1">
        <dep:moduleId>
            <dep:groupId>consolse.jms</dep:groupId>
            <dep:artifactId>TestJMSRA</dep:artifactId>
            <dep:version>1.0</dep:version>
            <dep:type>rar</dep:type>
        </dep:moduleId>
    </dep:environment>

If i dont add the geronimo-ra.xml then the connector get deployed
correctly. In this case no dependencies are added to the deployed
plan.

Would be glad if u can clarify as to how to use the wizard correctly
for adding JMS Providers?

Regards
Krishnakumar