geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Krishnakumar B" <www....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openJMS integration
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 11:43:17 GMT
Hi Philipp,

Which version of geronimo are you trying to deploy the RA? If its 1.1
then u need to update the plans in the sample posted on Confluence.
The sample works for 1.0 and in 1.1 there is a change in deployment
plans.

U can check how ActiveMQ another JMS provider is bundled with Geronimo
to get an idea of how its integrated.

Regards
Krishnakumar