geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri" <Anshuk_PalChaudh...@infosys.com>
Subject MDB Getting stuck after few requests..
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 04:10:53 GMT

Hi,

I have deployed a meassage driven bean on geronimo 1.0.
The MDB is listening to one particular queue and on receiving the
message, it will send the message to a different queue.This application
is working for 11 requests.On the 12th request, the MDB stops listening
to the queue.I am sure that the MDB stops listening to the queue because
in the onMessage method I have printed something(just before sending to
a different queue),the moment a message is there in the queue.
I have checked from the web console of geronimo 1.0 that the message is
there in the queue,but the message driven is not printing anything on
the console on the 12th time.
I am not able to get the reason why it is behaving such a way.What can
be the reason?Where exactly it is getting stuck and why?
Can anyone give me pointers what can be the reason why the MDB is not
listening to the queue after a certain number of requests?Can some kind
of resource leakage lead to such kind of a behaviour of the MDB?

Warm Regards,
Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri

e-mail system.