geronimo-user mailing list archives

From s..@entimo.de
Subject Re: Re: Role-based security question
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 13:09:35 GMT
Hallo Vamsi,

thank you for your hint. Adding another servlet mapping helped. Unfortunately I rely on getPathInfo()
on the HttpServletRequest to extract a command like 'start' or 'stop'. With the additional
servlet mapping the path info is now null. But I can find some workaround for this. Is this
additional servlet mapping specification Geronimo-specific or the standard way to apply security
constraints? From the servlet specification I was not aware of having to specify each secured
mapping individually?

Best regards,
Frank