geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject RE: migrate from 1.0 eclipse plugin to 1.1 eclipse plugin
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 18:13:36 GMT
Thanks.   I added the callisto site and still not able to upgrade to Eclipse
3.2 and WTP 1.5.

My update manager failed while attempting to get

http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/eclipse/callisto/releases/features/or
g.eclipse.jem_1.2.0.v20060530-RC2--ZasJzJJez.jar

I checked the site and it has an underscore before RC2 instead of a dash.
I'll open a bugzilla on this prob.

Lin

From: Sachin Patel [mailto:sppatel@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Sachin Patel
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 8:08 AM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: migrate from 1.0 eclipse plugin to 1.1 eclipse plugin

On Aug 6, 2006, at 11:13 PM, Lin Sun wrote:

Thanks for the reply. Were you updating from Eclipse 3.1.2, WTP 1.0.1 with
AG 1.0 plugins? Or were you updating from Eclipse 3.2, WTP 1.5 with AG 1.0
plugins?

I was updating from 3.2/1.5/G1.0 to 3.2/1.5/G1.1 but it shouldn't matter,
each of them updates independently.

I am using the first scenario. From the progress info, it seems only
updating to WTP 1.0 maitenance level (for example 1.0.3).

Did you make sure you're pointing to the new Callisto site? See the Eclipse
home page for more information.

I'll read me on eclipse doc to see if it is possible to update WTP 1.0.1 to
WTP 1.5 from update manager. but if you have any insight info let me know.

Yes this is possible. Like mentioned above my guess is that you're not
pointing to the correct update site.

Thanks! Lin