geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject RE: daytrader streamer client
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 21:18:19 GMT
I tried to move the 2 dependencies below to the tradedatasource module level
and made sure there is not any dependency for the streamer.jar module.   But
I am still getting the same error saying that starting rmi-naming failed and
port 1099 already in use...

Any ideas?

Lin

-----Original Message-----
From: Lin Sun [mailto:linsun.unc@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 10:34 PM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: RE: daytrader streamer client

Thanks.   The followings are the dependencies for the daytrader
application at the application level:

    <dep:dependencies>
      <dep:dependency>
        <dep:groupId>geronimo</dep:groupId>
        <dep:artifactId>j2ee-server</dep:artifactId>
        <dep:type>car</dep:type>
      </dep:dependency>
      <dep:dependency>
        <dep:groupId>geronimo</dep:groupId>
        <dep:artifactId>system-database</dep:artifactId>
        <dep:type>car</dep:type>
      </dep:dependency>
    </dep:dependencies>

And I don't see any dependencies for the streamer.jar module.   Either
of the above 2 modules will probably require the rmi-naming module.  I
plan to move the above dependencies to the module level and see if the
exception would go away.   Will post the result back tomorrow.

Lin